New York Dance & Arts Innovations has been honored by the following awards:
- 2005 Recognition letter from New York State Governor George E. Pataki.
- 2005 Proclamation from Brooklyn Borough President, Marty Markowitz:
“… on behalf of all Brooklynites, I salute President Zak and the officers, members, staff, volunteers and supporters of NYDAI as they present this exciting performance, I commend them for continuing the long-running Brooklyn tradition of promoting the arts and making performances accessible to residents and visitors alike, and thank them for making Brooklyn a better place to live, work, and experience the arts;”
- 2004 – Proclamation from The Council of the City of New York, council Member David Yassky, 33rd District, Brooklyn honoring New York Dance & Arts Innovations for its distinguished contributions to the cultural life of our City, and joins with New Yorkers everywhere in celebrating the 6th International Chopin & Friends Festival.
- 2004 Proclamation from New York State Senator Martin Connor, 25th District.
- 2004 State of New York Legislative Resolution from Assemblyman Joseph R. Lenthol, commending NYDAI upon the occasion of hosting the 6th International Chopin & Friends Festival in New York.
- 2004 Recognition letter from the Speaker of the House of the Republic of Poland Prof. Dr. Longin Pastusiak to President of NYDAI, Marian Zak, saluting NYDAI on its many achievements in promoting arts within the Polish and American community by presenting Art Nights and the Annual International Chopin & Friends Festival.
- 2004 State of New York Legislative Resolution from New York State Senator Martin Malave Dilan, 17th District and Assemblyman Joseph R. Lenthol, honoring NYDAI for its hard work and dedication in the Polish-American community of New York.
- 2003 New York State Senate Proclamation from State Senator of the 17th Senatorial District -Martin Malave Dilan, honoring New York Dance & Arts Innovations, Inc. on the Fifth Art Nights Anniversary Celebration.
- 2003 Recognition from Governor of New York – George E. Pataki, congratulating New York Dance & Arts Innovations, Inc. and Marian Zak for a viable presence in the Metropolitan region and beginning a fifth season of presenting the artistic achievements of talented individuals from around the world and enhancing the wonderful diversity of our great City.
- 2003 Grateful Recognition and Appreciation from the Consul General of the Republic of Poland in New York – Agnieszka Magdziak-Miszewska, for efforts in promoting Polish culture in the United States.
- 2003 Recognition from Senator of the Republic of Poland – Kazimierz Pawelek, congratulating New York Dance & Arts Innovations on the fifth successful year of promoting Polish art and culture within the New York communities.
- 2003 Certificate of Appreciation from Western Union for continued devotion to the arts, the artists and the Polish-American community.
- 2003 Silver Pin in the form of NYDAI’ logo for the President and Founder of NYDAI, Marian Zak, as a gift of appreciation from New York Dance & Arts Innovations’ Volunteers
- 2001- City Council Citation from the Council Member Kenneth K. Fisher awarded by the council’s representative Thomas C. Haines, for the outstanding work and service NYDAI has provided to the New York Community.
- 2000 – The Council City of New York Proclamation from New York City Council Member, Kenneth K. Fisher, received from council’s representative, Thomas C. Haines.
- 2000 – City Council Citation from the Council Member, Kenneth K. Fisher, received from the council’s representative Thomas C. Haines issued to the president of NYDAI, Marian Zak, for his great accomplishments.
- 1999 -The “Plus” Award from the Polish-American weekly paper, Kurier Plus for the promotion of the arts in the Polish-American Community.
- 1999 – Special Recognition Award from New York City Council Member, Kenneth K. Fisher, received from council’s representative, Thomas C. Haines, for outstanding work in bringing the arts to life in the Greenpoint Community.